|Worms and Reinforcements United|
|Genre||Turn-based strategy, artillery|
Worms and Reinforcements United (commonly shortened to Worms United) is a combination of the original Worms and Worms Reinforcements for MS-DOS. It combined both onto one CD-ROM, and the original retail release also included a 3½-inch floppy disk with extra landscapes.
Worms and Reinforcements United is the second largest expansion pack of the original Worms, with the largest and final expansion pack being Worms: The Directors Cut.
In 2011 it was released onto Steam and in 2012 onto GOG.com, running in the DOSBox emulator.
Originally written in-game as all caps:
- Player 1: Weevil, Stumpy, Horatio, Neville
- Player 2: Monty, Floyd, Chester, Charlie
- Player 3: Gertie, Varmint, Speen, Woodchuck
- Player 4: Fossil, Noggin, Crank, Ted
- Fab Four: John, Paul, George, Ringo
- Royalty: Elizabeth, Charles, Not Diana, Phillip
- Top Dogs: Lassie, Scooby, Rebel, Beethoven
- Goodbye: Took That, Soasis, Howard Wilkinson, Another Bishop
- Ourcars: Mazda 626, Toyota MR2 TBar, Hyundai Thingy, Battered Sierra
- All 4 1: Aramis, Porthos, Dartagnan, Athos
- Waterloo: Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha, Anni-Frid
- F A B: Lady Penelope, Scott, Brains, Parker
- Merrymen: Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marion, Friar Tuck
- Utensils: Teaspoon, Fork, Wooden Spoon, Whisk
- Teddies: Rupert, Pooh, Paddington, Yogi
- Team 17: Mr Spadge, Pumper Cloggs, Pa Symons, 10BOB Boggy
- The Steam release is just entitled Worms.
|2D variants||First Generation|