Costa Del Danger is the thirty third mission of the campaign in Worms 3D.
|Costa Del Danger|
|Number of Friendly Worms||1|
You are sent out to an abandoned holiday resort to get rid of any explosives in the area. You have eight minutes to set off all the Mines and to complete the mission. Surprisingly, the Baseball Bat will be required to hit some of the mines as it can save you from walking straight up to them. Due to the rocky terrain in the level, platforming can become a bit of a hassle and can get you killed if you're not careful enough. After you have cleared up all of the mines on the ground, you'll need to climb up one of the buildings to set off the rest of them on the rooftops.
Tips and Tricks
- Be wary of the swimming pool in the center of the map.
- There is a thin clothes line along one building to the next, and falling off could be fatal.
- Be careful as to where you hit the mines, as some could blow up the clothes lines, resulting in the platforming becoming even more difficult.
- The name of the mission is a pun on Costa Del Sol, a very popular holiday destination in Spain.
- A picture of a worm is visible at the bottom of the swimming pool.
- This is the last campaign mission to feature no enemy worms.