|Appears in||Worms 4: Mayhem and Worms: Ultimate Mayhem|
Once the weapon is selected from your arsenal, aim wherever you want your worm to fly towards, then press the Fire Button to use it, and your worm will strap a large firework to its back, light the fuse, and take off. This is a one way trip, the worm attached will not be back to fight another day, and will die in a small but powerful explosion, that will cause huge amounts of damage.
This weapon is very similar to the Super Sheep, except you're using your own worm as a weapon instead, and the explosion is more powerful. Once the weapon is selected, aim the Starburst wherever you want, and press the fire button, and your worm will tie a firework to its back and it'll light the fuse. After a few seconds, he will fly towards wherever you aimed the Starburst at. You can freely control your worm wherever it flies. The timer at the bottom right will be set to 30 seconds once you press the Fire Button, and if the timer expires, the firework will automatically explode and your worm will die, so don't waste your time, because doing so will also result in wasting your worm. Also, if you crash into anything, the firework will explode and your worm will die. However, if you fly into the water, the firework won't explode, your worm will die as it normally would when one falls/walks into the water. This weapon does not have any retreat time, for very obvious reasons.
Tips & Tricks
- It is recommended to aim up before using the Starburst.
- If you have a small amount of worms on your team, and one of them has low health, using the Starburst is recommended.
- Novice and beginner players would want to use the D-pad for easier control of this weapon.
- If you already have the Super Sheep, it is not recommended to use the Starburst, it will waste one of your worms and it's faster than the Super Sheep, making it more difficult to control without crashing and dying. The Super Sheep is slower and easier to control, and won't waste any of your worms.
- Be careful and do not mess up while using this weapon, if you mess up and not kill any enemy worms, it will waste your turn and your worm, and the enemy can finish you off more easily.
- This weapon is a replacement of the Kamikaze from the 1st and 2nd generation Worms games.
- This is the only suicidal weapon in the 3D games.
- The way to move the worm around with this weapon is similar to the Super Sheep, although suicidal.