|Additional effects||Explode on timer|
It can be fired with the Fire Button. The player can set the timer by pressing a number between 1 and 5. In some games, such as Worms Armageddon, the player can also set how much the Grenade bounces when it hits terrain; either "minimum" bounce or "maximum" bounce. The Grenade's timer starts to run as soon as it's fired, so the player must select the right fuse for the job. It explodes when the timer reaches 0 and deals up to 45 damage in most games just like the Bazooka, while in some games it deals 50 or 55 damage.
Tips & Tricks
- The player can also drop a Grenade straight down while standing near an enemy Worm and then run away to safety, similarly to dropping Dynamite.
- The player can also select a fuse that makes the Grenade explode upon reaching the enemy (CPU's preferred usage for damage reasons).
- It is possible to place a Grenade near an enemy Worm if no Dynamite is available by setting the timer to five seconds and running away. However, you must make sure that it is not on a steep incline (it may bounce away) and no Electromagnets are around (they may push it away, or attract it towards them).
- There is such a skill as "Grenade Jumping" - it's a mean of overcoming tall obstacles by using the Grenade to jump super high. The player first needs to set the Grenade fuse fairly high, aim straight down and stand directly over it - the player also needs to face the opposite direction to the way they want to travel. Let the fuse counter get down to 1 second, give a brief pause and then try to back-flip. If timed correctly the blast from the Grenade can fling the Worm very high into the air. Only attempt this with healthy Worms.
- It is recommended to not use this weapon to attack buildings in Worms Forts: Under Siege, as it is very difficult to hit a building accurately and it deals little damage to the building due to the way the damage on buildings occurs.