|50 Stone Canary|
|Appears in||Worms Forts: Under Siege|
The 50 Stone Canary is an animal weapon introduced in Worms Forts: Under Siege. It is a large bird that waddles rather slowly upon release, but can be controlled and manually detonated, releasing a powerful explosion that inflicts 50 damage. In essence, the 50 Stone Canary is functionally identical to the Old Woman, except that it is not as powerful and cannot turn.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Well actually you were right the first time - it's a bird, and a very big one at that! Watch him slowly make his way over to the enemy base and hear the cries of, "Aw, isn't he cute..." as he literally explodes in their faces.
Tips & Tricks
- It can jump. Use this to get over obstacles.
- Use first person view to make sure it is pointed at the target.
- It is not very powerful, so it is generally better to use it on the enemy Worms instead of buildings.
- Deploy it from the top of the enemy's buildings if your Worm gets thrown into an enemy fort, as they will either use a weak weapon that might not finish the Worm off or damage their own building.
- Be careful when using it on PS2, as the Retreat Time will count down as soon as it is fired.